Golden Triangle Speedway
April 25, 2014, 04:02:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PREDATOR PREDATOR PREDATOR ENGINE SEAL PROCEDURES.  (Read 349 times)
racinjason75

« on: September 12, 2012, 08:20:47 pm »

PLEASE  TELL ANYONE  YOU KNOW THAT IS INTERESTED IN  JOINING  THIS CLASS...  BE  IT  NOVICE OR PRO...   WE HAVE STARTED SEALING  ENGINES.

1.  BRING ME A 212cc PREDATOR IN  FACTORY  SEALED BOX.     I WILL   LOCK GOVERNOR GEAR,  DRILL AND SEAL ENGINE.     $20.oo    FEE

2.  CONTACT ME. I WILL SEAL AN ENGINE AND SELL IT FOR $128.oo <AS  LONG AS I CAN BUY THEM AT THE $99.oo + TAX PRICE>   PLUS $20.oo  SEAL FEE.

YOU  CAN PRACTICE WITH ANY ENGINE YOU LIKE... AS LONG AS YOU RACE THE  SEALED ENGINE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THE CARB ON THE ENGINE, THERE WILL BE REPLACEMENTS AT THE TRACK. DO NOT BREAK THIS SEAL WITH OUT MY SELF OR TECH MAN PRESENT.

VALVE COVER WILL NOT BE SEALED. FOR VALVE SETTING PURPOSES. SPRINGS MUST STAY STOCK. ROCKER ARMS MUST STAY STOCK.  AND WILL  BE A TECH ITEM.

MUST RUN THE AIR FILTER ELEMENT AND IT MUST  BE OILED. <we are looking for a better replacement filter>

NO MODIFICATIONS TO THE AIR  FILTER HOUSING.

PENALTIES FOR TAMPERING AND CHEATING AR STILL BEING DISCUSSED.    

PLEASE SPEND YOUR TIME  WORKING ON YOUR KARTS...AND  DRIVING SKILLS RATHER THAN  SEARCHING FOR WAYS TO CHEAT OR BEND THE RULES.

ALL ENGINES WILL NOT RUN THE SAME.  THESE ARE CHEAP CHINESE  KNOCK OFF CLONE ENGINES THAT COST $99.oo.  THEY ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR RACING.  IF YOU FEEL THAT THE ENGINES ARE THE REASON YOU ARE NOT RUNNING WELL,  I SUGGEST YOU  MOVE UP AND RUN A CLASS THAT IS DESIGNED FOR KART RACING ENGINES.   WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO  KEEP THIS  BEGINNER  CLASS FUN  AND   AFFORDABLE.  WITH YOUR HELP, THERE  IS NO REASON  THIS CLASS SHOULD NOT GROW AND  BE  A   GREAT  PLACE TO START RACING  NEXT YEAR.

REMEMBER.  THIS IS  PUMP GAS 87 OCTANE ONLY.  NO ADDITIVES IN FUEL OR CRANK CASE OIL.

RULES ARE STILL  BEING STRUCTURED  FOR 2013 SEASON...  BUT  GET YOUR ENGINES NOW... AND  GET THEM SEALED...  

QUESTIONS  COMMENTS  REQUESTED.  HERE AND VIA PHONE 409 673 7695

THANK YOU

JASON FOUX

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:48:29 pm by racinjason75 » Logged

DO THE RIGHT THING.....THIS TIME.......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: