Golden Triangle Speedway
April 17, 2014, 09:37:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sponsor Signs & Reserved Pitting for Next Year  (Read 312 times)
racinjason75

« on: October 09, 2012, 05:51:13 am »

We will be selling 4x4 signs for the Wall and the Fences. We are needing $250.oo  per sign or 2 <same company> for $400.oo  for the Season. 

If you or someone you know would like to help please contact me. If we can get some  before the Winter races...  They can be up the whole winter  series.

=================================================================================================================================================

We are also be looking for class sponsors for the Winter Series and the 2013 Season.   Sponsors would throw in some added money, gift certificates, etc.  Ideas appreciated.

I have worked out a budget so I can get the Workers Paid for  next year...They have all been volunteering this year.  Please thank them when you get a chance...

=================================================================================================================================================

Pit Spots will be available for $50.oo  for  the season.  If interested  let me know... I will have diagram available soon. 

DO THE RIGHT THING.....THIS TIME.......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: