Golden Triangle Speedway
April 25, 2014, 05:16:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *** TO ANYONE THAT THIS APPLIES TO ***  (Read 846 times)
racinjason75

« on: November 19, 2012, 03:36:45 pm »

PLEASE DO NOT THINK YOU WILL BULLY OR INTIMIDATE ME.    Angry

IT SHOWS A PERSONS TRUE COLORS TO  RALLY A GROUP OF RACERS TOGETHER, INSTRUCT THEM TO TO NOT BRING OUT THEIR KARTS
TO "SHOW ME" ?  REALLY?  GUESS  WHAT ?  WE STILL  RACED....

AND THEN TO TELL  PEOPLE AT THE TRACK.... WHAT YOU DID ?  IMPRESSIVE.... GUESS  WHAT ?  WE STILL  RACED....

IT IS GOING TO BE SIMPLE...  THIS  KART TRACK WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD. THE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE  OF A FEW WILL NOT DETER ME OR THE OTHERS
WANTING THIS TO BE A FUN PLACE TO RACE.  IF YOU THINK YOUR WAYS ARE GOING TO CHANGE OURS, YOUR WRONG.   Angry  GUESS  WHAT ?  WE STILL  RACED....

IF THESE ACTIONS CONTINUE, I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE ACTIONS TO DEFEND MY TRACK AND THE RACERS THAT DO SUPPORT IT.

IF YOU NOTICED, WE STILL RACED SATURDAY... EVEN IF YOU TOLD 300 PEOPLE NOT TO BRING THEIR KARTS...  WE STILL RACED.

THERE ARE MANY THAT WILL NOT RACE HERE BECAUSE OF CERTAIN  PEOPLE. ( 2 PEOPLE IN PARTICULAR )  <ONE I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT, THE OTHER...  I CAN>

THAT IS TOO BAD. FOR THEM.

YOU SAID YOU WOULD NOT RACE OR SUPPORT THE TRACK... BUT IF YOU TRY TO DESTROY WHAT WE ARE BUILDING...  THEN WE WILL HAVE ISSUES.
THE NEXT TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS,  OR  I HEAR THE GARBAGE YOU ARE STARTING... YOU WILL BE CALLED OUT AT THE TRACK ~

THIS GOSSIP BEHIND THE SCENES  SOAP OPERA CRAP THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS... WILL NOT DO SO AT MY TRACK.

I AM NOT  LISTING  NAMES, BUT IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT.  IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT.. CHANGE SHOES.

I AM REALLY  TIRED OF HEARING THIS CRAP...  

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING.  

***  DO NOT GET ON HERE POINTING FINGERS ***
***  DO NOT GET ON HERE NAMING NAMES ***
***  THIS IS MEANT FOR ANYONE THAT WOULD RATHER WHINE AND CRY IN THEIR TRAILERS IF THEY DO NOT GET THEIR WAY ***
***  WE CAN NOT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY   WELCOME TO LIFE ***
***  I WORK OFF OF COMMON SENSE AND SIMPLE MATH TO MAKE MANY DECISIONS ***

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 03:44:10 pm by racinjason75 » Logged

DO THE RIGHT THING.....THIS TIME.......
racinjason75

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 03:41:09 pm »

I HEAR  SOMETHING ABOUT A SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS GREASED OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...

WELL,  I ALWAYS GET RID OF THAT SQUEAKY WHEEL.

SOMETHING ABOUT A BAD APPLE RUINS THE WHOLE BASKET?

WELL,  I GET RID OF THAT APPLE AND THE FEW IT RUINED.. EITHER BECOME PIE OR APPLESAUCE.

Grin Shocked

I SMILE NOW.. BUT  I REALLY AM TIRED OF THIS CRAP... AND IT WILL BE FIXED BEFORE 2013 SEASON STARTS....

JASON FOUX

DO THE RIGHT THING.....THIS TIME.......
Limited24T

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 11:52:57 pm »

i like that tell them how it is  , i got back   
sbevills

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 12:57:25 am »

Can I get an AMEN!!!! I promise you Jason you have more supporters than you do instigators and you can count on us to show up and support everything you are doing to create a top notch family friendly place to race....you can also count on us to back you up when the squeaky wheel needs replaced!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
JW531

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 02:19:06 am »

Couldn't have said it any better myself Steven .. I agree 100%.lookin forward to another good race this weekend . We had a successful race Saturday. Our class actually raced lol and not play demolition derby..
HarrisRacing28

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 03:37:18 am »

Jason is doin an awsome job, I enjoy watching or racing out dare.

BenHarris #28H
go fast

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 04:26:32 pm »

Well said Jason . And as long as the racers keep the POSITIVE attaude . The track will grow
Johnny Arthur
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: