Golden Triangle Speedway
April 23, 2014, 04:41:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ~WINTER KART CLASSES~ THIS SHOULD CLEAR CONFUSION.  (Read 501 times)
racinjason75

« on: December 04, 2012, 05:31:54 am »

HEARING THERE IS CONFUSION ON THESE CLASSES.   <THE CLONE CLASS>

THESE ARE THE CLASSES FOR THE WINTER RACES.  <LISTED BELOW>

THE CLASSES HAVE NOT CHANGED, NOT SURE OF THE CONFUSION BUT I  HEAR PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED.

THE BIG PIPE CLONE CLASS IS AN OPTION CLASS FOR THE WINTER... THERE  WAS AN INTEREST IN QUESTION ON RUNNING THESE ENGINES AND I SAID IF THERE WERE ENOUGH TO RUN WE WOULD.
THIS IS NOT MEANT TO CONFUSE ANYONE.  

WE STILL HAVE THE FLAT HEAD CLASS AND THE  REGULAR CLONE CLASS.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR WEENIE CLONE COME RACE @ 350 POUNDS.

IF YOU HAVE A BIG PIPE CLONE WITH A FLYWHEEL, COME RACE IT @ 360 POUNDS.

IF  YOU  HAVE A PREDATOR COME RACE IT A @ 350 POUNDS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THIS PRO CLONE MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR  NEXT YEAR*  DEPENDING ON KART COUNT AND INTEREST.

AS OF RIGHT NOW.. OUR CLASSES ARE THE SAME AS THEY  HAVE BEEN ALL YEAR... NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

THIS WINTER SERIES IS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR FUN.  THE CLASSES HAVE BEEN SET, FIND AN ENGINE PACKAGE AND COME RACE IN THAT CLASS.

NOT SURE HOW OR WHY THIS IS SO HARD, IF 6 WAGONS WITH BOAT MOTORS SHOW UP AND WANT TO RACE... THEY WILL  BE THE WAGONEER CLASS AND  I WILL LET THEM RACE.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN ANYONE HAS TO GO OUT AND BUY A BOAT MOTOR.

I WAS TOLD THERE  WHERE 6 TO 10 BIG  PIPE CLONES THAT WANTED TO RACE...  I TOLD THEM TO  BRING THEIR KARTS AND THE PRO WEIGHT OF 360 WAS USED.

NOT SURE WHERE THE WEENIE PIPE CLONES WENT BUT THEY DID NOT SHOW UP...   BUT  BECAUSE  THESE KARTS WANTED THEIR OWN CLASS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO
RACE WITH THEM...  

WE MAY HAVE 10 OR SO  JUNIOR KARTS COMING FROM HOUSTON/VICTORIA/GOLIAD AREA  WITH WINGS AND TURF TIRES ON THEIR KARTS...
THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT OUR  JUNIOR KARTS NEED TO BUY WINGS OR TIRES TO RACE THIS WEEKEND...

IF YOU   HAVE ANY QUESTIONS,  PLEASE CALL I AM BACK IN TOWN AND WILL  BE WORKIN ON THE TRACK WED TILL RACEDAY, PRACTICE TO BE CONSIDERED AND ANNOUNCED WEDNESDAY.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNIOR NOVICE CLASS

5- 7                  250#     AKRA TYPE 196 CLONE     Red Plate, Gear Rule 12/67*, 35" tire circumference, Mandatory Rib Protector
                                                     NO   PREDATOR   212  CLONES  ALLOWED   at    this    TIME

* Fuel tank relocation  recommended *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNIOR  CLASS

JR I   8 - 11                   290#    5 HP Briggs, Blue .500           WKA Restrictor Plate, IKF Motors Allowed But MUST Run WKA Plate, Mandatory Rib Protector
                                       290#     CLONE      BLUE      PLATE      AKRA TYPE 196 cc CLONE

JR II  12 -14                   290#    5 HP Briggs, Blue .500           WKA Restrictor Plate, IKF Motors Allowed But MUST Run WKA Plate, Mandatory Rib Protector
                                        290#     CLONE      BLUE      PLATE      AKRA TYPE 196 cc CLONE

*MAYBE COMBINING THESE FOR THE WINTER SERIES WILL  HELP  KART COUNT.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STOCK FLATHEAD      

15 & UP                 350# Stock 5 HP Briggs,   WKA or IKF Rules Apply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLONE

15 & UP                350#  AKRA type Clone, Wienie pipe, shoe clutch, NO CLAIMER Rule

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREDATOR  CLONE

15 & UP               350#  Stock 212 cc Predator. Weenie Pipe, Governor Removed, Fuel Tank Relocation, Top Plate and chain guard. Header Wrap recommended. these are the ONLY
                                          things you can do to these engines.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:27:07 am by racinjason75 » Logged

DO THE RIGHT THING.....THIS TIME.......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: