Golden Triangle Speedway
October 31, 2014, 04:53:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Limited tires for 2013  (Read 851 times)
31 RACER

« on: January 02, 2013, 12:21:07 pm »

I just saw this on the Houston forum from Battleground site:
Tigo
 H500 Limited Modified Tire Rule
« Thread Started on Dec 31, 2012, 5:38pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stated in my post on Dec. 14Th under the 2013 Rules thread that we would run the same rules on tires as GTRP and RPR. I also stated that as of that day, I was assured that both would be running the KK704's. If you look on GTRP's website under forms and pull up the Limited Modified Revised rule it states the KK704 or G60, but will allow the H500 to be run on the fronts only for a certain period of time. Glen Johnson just called me and said that he has received a number of complaints about this decision and has decided to stay with the H500 tire rule again for the 2013 season. RPR will follow GTRP rules as stated by Seith. Therefore, we will also retain the H500 tire rule for the 2013 season. . As I said before, we will not isolate Battleground drivers from other tracks so this decision will allow our drivers to compete at other facilities in the event of a rain out or others to come to BGS. We will post this rule in our Limited section under rules on our website as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience,

Dave 
ketchup

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 02:28:33 pm »

Glad to hear this. I have a stack of brand new H500 tires that I would hate to have to try to sell. Great News!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: