Golden Triangle Speedway
April 24, 2014, 03:21:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clones  (Read 2583 times)
Limited24T

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2013, 01:52:27 am »

and you so funny jason ,lmao
BJ15Kart

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 04:36:51 am »

just so you know Danny rolls acrost the scales at 453#
racinjason75

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2013, 05:47:54 am »

Watt a man  Watt a  man  !

DO THE RIGHT THING.....THIS TIME.......
Limited24T

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2013, 06:10:50 pm »

And who fault  is that
JW531

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2013, 06:27:47 pm »

Hahahaha he rolls of the track at that weight to ... But still fast
racinjason75

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2013, 08:59:55 pm »

HE  SAID,   "ROLLS"   

bodydropped

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2013, 09:17:13 pm »

Glad no one knows what I weight, I could see te jokes lol
sbevills

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2013, 12:02:45 am »

I bet I will be the heaviest clone on the track next season and I will run at 360, 350 or 375 which ever has the biggest crowd... I agree us big boys are at a dissadvantage but just means we got to work harder on our tire programs and dialing in our chassis, that being said I may never out run someone with a top caliber program like Sam or Ryan but Im gona work my but off to try and at least give everyone a run for their money!!!

It really kills me that everyone has an opinion and never has a compromise, the skinny f*#kers cry cause they have to add 15lbs and the big boys are crying cause they are 20lbs over weight. I understand the safety standpoint from the guys that have to add like 50lbs of weight and I feel for those guys. But its funny two of the heaviest karts on the track myself and Danny are willing to run at any weight and you wont hear either of us crying about what weight we got to run at.

bodydropped

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2013, 12:56:35 am »

Amen Steven, I've ran at the medium weight when I ran flathead at Beaumont and at Acadiana with my animal, I have yet to ever gripe, I will make jokes but I enjoy the challenge. I ran at cactus there first year they were open and there weight I think was 325 or so I half tracked them in both heats and I screwed up in the feature and should of changed gears but I was crossing the scales 160lbs over. They looked at me and was like wow, but I was the only one that had a kart that would roll thru the corners. I plan on getting a clone and I'm not scared to run all the classes (as long as I don't get tired)
racinjason75

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2013, 03:46:34 am »

Not everyone is as "cool" as you.  Hahahaa!

And others will say yall are cheating, when you run good...

I had no idea there was going to be soo much drama among men... If I could bottle your attitude and sell it, I would  have a great group of racers,
and a phat azz wallet !

I been preaching  kart prep and set up.  We used to run 3 classes in stock yamaha with the kart set up as "heavy"  which put us
50 pounds over the light weight,  and guess what, after kart was dialed in.... we were contenders in the light class, with victories
and tear downs...  and as long as "they" were looking at my motor and not my kart... I knew they would not figure out why I was fast !

sbevills

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2013, 01:32:44 am »

The right tires and a good setup will get you along way!!!! I know I dont have the perfect setup but I worked all last year to learn and improve what I got and its allowed me to take my 150# over weight kart out and mix it up with the front runners of our predator group and hopefully do the same with the clone guys for the regular season.

I have already heard people saying my big butt is cheating and to be honest I love it! The only people that get bothered by being called a cheater is the ones that have something to hide...everyone is welcome over at my trailer and I will tell you exactly what im running gears tires etc... prob wont be the same thing you need due to the extra load I carry around the track and may be bad info being a rookie and all but none the less I will share what I have learned in my short time running.
racinjason75

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2013, 03:36:13 am »

HAHAA..

GREATEST COMPLIMENT...  YOUR CHEATING Smiley

WAS TOLD I WAS CHEATING ON  MY FIRST KART RACE LAST YEAR..  FIRST KART RACE SINCE 2001.
SAID I WAS TOO FAT TO BE THAT FAST... AND I RAN THIRD.   HOW SILLY IS THAT.

WE WERE AT CACTUS! I LOVED IT !

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: