Golden Triangle Speedway
April 18, 2014, 09:54:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets have a positive topic!!!!!  (Read 664 times)
sbevills

« on: January 29, 2013, 11:55:26 pm »

Tired of reading about people who cant compromise on a weight to race or crying like teenage girls that cant stay out late with their friends. Lets talk about racing and swapping paint without creating a holocaust.

So how about a roll call for those who plan on kicking some dirt around at the upcoming Pasadena indoor race!!!! Grin Grin

Bevills Racing will be in the house with a predator and a novice!!!!

Oh and since im reping the predator class and we have the "demolition derby" rap I do believe the clone guys took that title last weekend!!!! So much for those rookies running those cheap junk motors not being able to drive!!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
JW531

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 12:01:28 am »

Lol for once I wasn't involved in the demolition part . I might have been on and off the track but for once I finished without wrecking out, tearing someone else up or GETING MAD! Funnest I have has all season.. And we will be there Steven don't know if we're gonna be on predator or clone.. Just depends on the karts going.
racinjason75

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 12:06:12 am »

and i  missed it Sad  heard yall had a  great  race, proud of you guys !!! 

jeremy?  thought  yall were  bringing the clones?  that made 4 with bobby johnson and danny, i think sandifer will  bring a couple.

how bout a roll  call to see who all may go?

steven, any word from those dallas boys?

im thinkin bout puttin something on mine to come give some lessons...  <free of course>

DO THE RIGHT THING.....THIS TIME.......
JW531

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 12:13:33 am »

Yeah bringing clones Jason .. Just didnt know anybody else was going.. Lets see if you can get some more clones to follow us Jason.. It would be nice to have big kart count in clones and predators ..I hope all the novice kids come to .. I love watching them .. Wish my boy was old enough lol
JW531

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 12:14:49 am »

And I will have another kart set up with predator also for my dad..he is gonna start racing karts with us . He ha never done it so maybe between us all we can get him hooked lol
racinjason75

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 12:24:17 am »

sweet.. i think it is going to be a big count... Smiley

Steven, did you check on that container ? 

BJ15Kart

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 12:37:13 am »

me and danny will be there
BJ15Kart

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 12:39:03 am »

BRETT SAID TODAY THAT HE WILL BE THERE WITH A BIG PIPE CLONE
sbevills

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 12:54:38 am »

Yea I ment to call you today and got caught up with work!!! They already offered and sold it on Friday to the people buying the property.
sbevills

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 12:57:03 am »

So Jason will you be offering these lessons in the predator or the clone class Huh Huh Huh   I already got Mike on my list I can add you to it!!!!
BJ15Kart

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 04:42:18 am »

He better be offering them for the predator class. Otherwise he might get educated 
racinjason75

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 06:15:16 am »

prolly the predator, seems that is now the safer class to race. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: