Golden Triangle Speedway
April 24, 2014, 08:30:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the prices for the junior clones?  (Read 2963 times)
jbracer127

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2013, 07:10:16 pm »

well if everyone got one 35 plus karts on the little track man that would be a destruction derby lol Tongue
racinjason75

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 10:12:55 pm »

Huh

DO THE RIGHT THING.....THIS TIME.......
dirtworks52

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2013, 03:03:17 pm »

Huh    Me too... Grin
jbracer127

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2013, 07:03:52 pm »

im saying if everyone raced a LO206 instead of clone flathead and predator that would be 35 karts on a tiny track......tons of cautions

and sbevills the insane one was flatheads
bodydropped

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 07:09:14 pm »

The first insane one was flathead for te 50k and last years was clone for the 20k. 
jbracer127

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2013, 07:28:05 pm »

the 50k one was last year?
jbracer127

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2013, 07:37:39 pm »

eh nvm i was wrong but still more money to flatty because it sounds better Smiley
and they may come back for a little while since now we can bore them .050 over and still be legal
bodydropped

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 08:09:16 pm »

Flatheads are still popular, just not at Beaumont.  Acadiana is dominant flatheads with one animal and one clone class.  I have 7 flatheads along with maybe 20 blocks sitting on a shelf from back when I raced heavly in the 90s.  Clones are taking off while the animals at some tracks are dieing off.
racinjason75

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2013, 06:16:05 am »

yall  crazy  Roll Eyes

there would only be 16 karts on the track at a time in any class....

i would think there would be  medium and heavy  lo206

i would think there would be medium and  heavy  animal

i would think there would be medium heavy clone or flat head.

hoped we could get  16 opens...

and 2 dozen junior karts...

2 years before rebuild?   buy sealed bottom for $200.oo and add your fresh top end?  sounds good to me... 

bodydropped

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2013, 09:03:14 pm »

But the motor can only be ran at one track? I've looked and tracks within 7hours of here don't not offer a lo 206 class.  I'm not hating on the class one bit but why spend 700 bucks on a motor that can only be used locally?
racinjason75

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 04:02:46 am »

" LOCAL OPTION "  its named for a reason. 

$650.oo  with clutch.

2 seasons before rebuild

$200.oo short block  sealed from Briggs & Stratton

True Racing Engined, Designed and built for racing applications.

Motor Builders not needed.

Can be turned it to Stock or Open Animal for upgrades.

Kid engines have built in rev limiters and restrictor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

racinjason75

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 04:54:46 am »

http://www.hilliardextremeduty.com/media/NKN_Article.pdf

jgray72690

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2013, 05:01:23 am »

I think that the other tracks need to wake up and take a long hard look at the LO 206 and the Junior LO 206.  Jason is on the right "track" with his thinking... He and ALL OF US RACERS should set the trend and let the other tracks see that the LO program CAN and does work.  Briggs has spent a lot of time and money and brain power setting this up.  They even have a rule set to go with it that closely resembles a rule set that the WKA or IKF is using now for the Animal.  Check out their website, I mean really check it out... there is a ton of info in there and read the rules too!  The LO series are true "race engines" (based off the Animal/Intek design)  and JIMBO @ Faster Motors says that they will last IF you keep the oil changed and the air filters cleaned.  (and who doesnt do that) Jimbo also said that if WE BEAUMONT RACERS can get enough people to buy in at the same time the price comes down.  He sells the LO's READY TO RUN.  Meaning they will already have a spec pipe and chain guard and if (you want) a shoe clutch.  I spoke with him and he is very supportive of the LO product and it is working fine in the Wisconsin area.  WARNING! Dont call him looking for clone parts or help... YOU WILL GET NOTHING.  Eventually, you will discover that the clone will end up costing you as much as an LO206 or very close AND you will not have half the engine as you would a Briggs and Stratton.  Just remember that the clone companies 1.) dont support racing at all 2.) dont build a race engine 3.) dont have a house hold name 4.) are not made in AMERICA to exacting standards 5.) are a teching nightmare for track promoters at all levels 6.) have not ALL been the same design since there introduction or the same color.  Sorry for the rant Jason But you already know how I feel about this subject.  If any of you disagree with me DON'T respond on here.  Call me on my cell phone and I will be more than happy to ARGUE with you futher.  409.781.0733

James L Gray
Stock Animal #57

racinjason75

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2013, 05:05:49 am »

VERY  WELL SAID JAMES..  I AM THINKING OF THE "FUTURE"  NOT TODAY...  AND  THIS IS A VERY EXCITING AND PRACTICAL  OPTION.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND INPUT.

NO ARGUMENT FROM ME SIR... I STRONGLY SUPPORT YOUR THOUGHTS... AND I HOPE EVERYONE WILL HONESTLY TAKE A LOOK AND RESEARCH AS YOU HAVE,
AND REALIZE THE COMMON SENSE IN CHOOSING A PROGRAM LIKE THIS... WITH SUPPORT FROM BRIGGS AND FROM JIMBO WITH FASTER MOTORS...

KEEP ON DIGGIN MAN,  WE GONNA  MAKE IT !

Grin
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 05:09:25 am by racinjason75 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: