** Please do your mini rain dance to limit the rain this week. We got 1.25 inches yesterday at the track. **
1. We will Safety Inspect Every Kart Saturday.
You have had an entire season and off season to get your karts in compliance.
All cotter pins in place, all bolts required wire need to be wired. All weights will be painted white with kart number on them and double nutted or pinned or both.
2. Make sure your karts numbers are big and visible in contrast to color scheme. If we can not see your numbers, you will not be scored.
Common sense goes a long ways here... 4 numbers on the kart... or you will not be scored.
3. Please understand and follow all rules. Get your WKA books, AKRA books and know the rules. Please do not make this a place to chase cheaters.. and
spend all our time tearing karts down.. Focus on your setups, driving style and kart Maintenance, stop the crying and finger pointing.. protest a motor and
put your money where your mouth is.
4. Robert Silk is our techman. When he offered to help, he had 1 kart with his engine on it. I will not listen to the crying about "an engine builder being a techman"
This is common all over the country, get over it. Chuck Dunlap will tech Roberts motors if one is needed. There are a small few crying about this, and they
have zero grounds to cry.
** no one has told anyone to buy a motor from him..if you dont like it... buy a motor else where... Robert volunteers his time for the love of the sport and I appreciate
that of him... he has no reason to lie or cheat, so... I do not want to hear the crap this year from the same few people... thank you.
4. We will give out winter series awards during intermission.
5. Remember, we have rules that we will be very hard on this year.
A. No alcohol until last race is over.
B. No driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
C. Watch Language and Actions towards others... this is a "family friendly facility" and stupidity will not be tolerated.
D. No fighting.. on or off the track. Do not let your pit crew get you in trouble. Let them know we will not tolerate their unsportsmanlike conduct.
6. Ths is a "Cold Pit Facility" Zero tolerance.
A. Push your karts to and from grid. No excuses.
1. First Violation, if before feature, forfeit race/hotlaps and start at rear of feture.
2. Second, Dqed for the night.
B. Do not start karts without a driver in kart unless it is on the stand. Zero Tolerance. If kart runs through pits unattended, Dqed for the night.
7. Next Heat Race should be on grid, in position awaiting track instructions.
A. Following Heat Should be lining up behind Staged Heat.
B. Please pay attention to race on track and on grid, know race order and position, we do not have the PA in place yet do not miss your race.
C. You have 90 seconds to get on track or restart after karts are called to track.
8. Cautions and Black Flags.
A. If you spin out or run off track do not sit and wait for the caution.
1. Off the back straight, drive your kart towards turn 3 and reenter the track carefully. Front Straight Drive towards turn 1 and reenter.
2. If you spin out alone, continue on. If you sit to draw a caution, the black flag will be thrown.
B. If you caused 2 cautions, you will be black-flagged.
C. The black flag will be used this year. I gave racers a chance to set standards last year.and your standards are rough. Rough driving will be punished this season.
9. Please fill out Driver Profiles
10. Pit spots are still available for reservations at $50.oo for the season.
11. Wall advertisements are still available. T Shirt Sponsor Spots Available too. Would like to order shirts before April is over. Please contact Jason or Sara Bevills or Kelsey Walters
for sponsor/advertisement packages.
12. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING THE KART TRACK AS YOUR HOME TRACK... HELP ME HELP YOU MAKE THIS A GREAT PLACE TO RACE.
I LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT SEASON WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU !!!
409 673 7695