Golden Triangle Speedway
April 18, 2014, 11:52:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not in it...yet.  (Read 660 times)
vozy

« on: September 16, 2013, 05:22:56 pm »

I didn't know, until recently, that there was a karting track this close.  I'd love to kart race; doesn't seem too expensive, looks like fun.  I plan to attend the races and just see what is going on, would've went to the last race but it was rained out.

Is the track ever open for practice or for fun?  What would it take to open it for practice or fun.

I'm having a hard time deciding what class to run just by the class descriptions, one of the reasons I want to attend the races.  I'm an older adult 5'9" 175#.  What class do you run?

If you have a kart you want to sell, post the details here, I guess I'll have all winter to get ready.
sbevills

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 10:07:11 pm »

Jason does have practice days  every once in awhile usually on a Thursday. He will announce any practice days on FB or here on the forum. I believe he is also willing to rent out the track for practice you would need to get with him on availability and pricing.

The two adult classes we have good kart counts in are the predator class and the clone class. I run the clone class. If you are looking to get in and spend as little money as possible to see if you catch the bug "trust me you will" then the predator class is where I would start.

Jason may have a few leads on karts for sale also browse on bobs 4cycle forum. Come by my trailer during the next race "red enclosed trailer with two orange karts 7c and 7s" with any questions or just to check everything out, I am more than happy to talk racing with you and give you some advice on what is needed to get started racing.

Steven
racinjason75

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 02:16:44 am »

SHANNON  CASTLE  HAS  A NICE  FAST  RACE  READY 2011 ULTRAMAX $2000.OO

<THANKS  STEVEN !>

DO THE RIGHT THING.....THIS TIME.......
ketchup

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 12:35:23 am »

Any chance a practice day may be happening soon? I just bought my kart and some seat time is in high demand. Thanks
vozy

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 05:53:29 pm »

Well, I'm in it now.  I bought Shannon's kart and I'm also in need of some seat time.  You farmers out there...be content with the rainfall in the next couple of weeks and stop praying for rain.
BJ15Kart

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 08:19:37 pm »

we are going to catus speedway this wheekend  if you are looking for a place to go
vozy

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 12:42:30 pm »

Thanks for the invite, but I'll do my embarassing debut at home.
BJ15Kart

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 01:49:25 am »

your welcome aney time
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: