Golden Triangle Speedway
April 21, 2014, 02:34:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: races this weekend  (Read 695 times)
bigdog50

« on: October 28, 2013, 02:59:42 pm »

Anybody know where there is races this weekend thanks kw
31 RACER

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 02:00:47 am »

The Havoc is going on in Willis
strocker ace

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 02:17:27 am »

gary how did yall do
31 RACER

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 12:35:07 pm »

The fabulous GATOR limited drivers ran thru the left rear coming off the corner cut the tire bent the wheel and tore off the door in the heat. No big deal change the tire fix the body.
Go out for the B and on the first lap in turn 2 another ( different) retard didn't know that the track had went a little slick I guess and spins right in front of us and we lost another wheel, tire, upper a arm, ball joint, tie rod end, im sure the lower a arm.
So yea it was a freaking blast
I had heard that Beaumont has bad drivers well buddy I guess no one has been to GATOR because they have maybe 5-10 guys that can drive and then there's the rest of  the crap drivers.
But I did learn something and that is when your contentious tells yopu not to go then you need to follow it oh and it helped me with something else it has scared it in my brain that the 31T is done over there.
Just cant afford to go there anymore its way to costly.
So we are taking the car apart starting this week and get some work done on her for next year.
GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 10:14:18 pm »

WE have never gone and didn't have 2 days of repairs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: